Outstanding Technology combines
Quality, Modular Functionality and Reliability
bayHornet Online Finisher represents the reliable and modular technology in Folding and Finishing.
bayHornet is able to fanfold and crossfold in one step and is compatible with wide format printers, plotters and copiers.
bayHornets supports many Finishing Functions such as Hanging Strips, Reinforcement Strips, Hole Punching, Cut Out Punching and more.
bayHornet Online is very economic in operation and meets the requirements of industrial companies of any size as well as copy shops.
- Technology: Bay Folding-Belt and Folding-Sword Technologies
- Operating Panel: Touch Screen
- Drive System: Stepper Motors
- Type: Console
- Online Compatibility: Low, mid and high volume printer, copiers
- Design: Compact and lean Bay-Style design
- Maximum Input width: 914.4mm
- Maximum Fan Folding Length Standard: 6m, longer optional
- Dimensions Finisher (L x W x H): 750 x 1210 x 1040 mm
- Transfer Bridge Length: 980mm/680mm
- Folding Styles: DIN 824 A, B, C, settings in 1mm increments
- Supported sizes: A4 to A0 and non standard sizes
- Small Format Processing: Yes
- Folded Output Stack Capacity: 50 Folded Drawings mixed size approx.
- Output method: Face up
- Fold sequence: Bottom-up
- Fixing and release: Wheel rollers and Stabilizers
- Operation start /stop: Automatic
- Stand-by: Automatic
- Options: a wide range of options is available.
- Colour: Powder Painting
- Weight: 195-290 kg approx. depending on Options
- Power Consumption: Folding 200W, Stand-by 50W approx.
- Power source: AC 90 – 260V, 50/60Hz
- Certification: TÜV, EMC, CE, UL
- Swiss made.