Outstanding Technology combines
Ergonomics and Reliability
bayStack Online Stacker represents the state-of-the-art technology in Wide Format Stacking.
bayStack is able to stack fully automatically.
bayStack protects your investment, it is modular compatible with any wide format printer without any cable connections.
bayStack is easily changed and connected to another printer in no time.
bayStack Online is very economic in operation and meets the requirements of industrial companies of any size as well as copy shops.
- Technology: Bay Linear Multy Speed Drive
- Stack type: Flat
- Online Compatibility: Low, mid and high volume printer
- Stack Capacity: approx. 500 (80g/sqm) mixed sheets sizes A to E
- Output method: Face up
- Stack sequence: Bottom-up
- Paper input method: Short bridge guides
- Paper eject method: Bay Kick-Out-System
- Fixing and release: Wheel rollers
- Operation start /stop: Automatic
- Stand-by: Automatic
- Maximum Stack width: 914.4mm
- Maximum Stack length: E size or longer
- Stack media type: Bond, tracing paper, film
- Design: Compact and lean Bay-Style design
- Small Format Processing: Yes
- Input height: 650 – 1’050mm, height adjustable to any wide format product
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 990-1'140 x 1'095 x 695-1'095mm
- Colour: Powder Painting
- Weight: 60 kg approx.
- Power consumption: Stacking 50W, Stand-by: 15W
- Power source: AC 90 – 260V, 50/60Hz
- Certification: TÜV, EMC, CE, UL
- Swiss made.