Outstanding Technology combines
Modular Functionality and Reliability
bayCompact Online Finisher represents the state-of-the-art technology in quality Folding and Finishing.
bayCompact is able to fanfold and crossfold in one step and is compatible with wide format Colour Printers.
bayCompact protects your investment, it is modular compatible with any wide format printer without any annoying cable connections.
bayCompact is easily changed and connected to another printer in no time.
bayCompact is available with many Finishing Functions such as Hanging Strips and Hole Punching.
bayCompact Online is very economic in operation and meets the requirements of industrial companies of any size as well as copy shops.
- Technology: Bay Folding-Belt Technology
- Drive System: Stepper Motors
- Type: Console
- Online Compatibility: Low, mid and high volume printer
- Design: Compact and lean Bay-Style design
- Operating Panel: LCD
- Maximum Input width: 914.4mm
- Maximum Fan Folding Length Standard: 4m, longer optional
- Dimensions Folder (L x W x H): 586 x 1’450 x 1’202mm
- Transfer Bridge Length: 980mm
- Folding Styles: DIN 824 A, B, C, settings in 1mm increments
- Supported sizes: 297mm to 914,4mm and non standard sizes
- Small Format Processing: Yes
- Folded Output Stack Capacity: 150 Folded Drawings mixed size approx.
- Output method: Face up
- Fold sequence: Bottom-up
- Fixing and release: Wheel rollers and Stabilizers
- Operation start /stop: Automatic
- Stand-by: Automatic
- Options: a wide range of Options and Finishing Functions is available.
- Colour: Powder Painting
- Weight: 250 kg approx.
- Power Consumption: Folding 200W, Stand-by 50W approx.
- Power source: AC 90 – 260V, 50/60Hz
- Certification: TÜV, EMC, CE, UL
- Swiss made.