Outstanding Technology combines
Quality, Reliability and Functionality
bayCompact Offline Folder represents the state-of-the-art technology in Quality Offline folding.
bayCompact Offline is able to fanfold and crossfold in one step and is processing plain paper as well as coated media or colour prints.
bayCompact Online is very economic in operation and meets the requirements of industrial companies of any size as well as copy shops.
- Technology: Bay Folding-Belt Technology
- Drive System: Stepper Motors
- Type: Console
- Paper Feeding: Auto Feeding Input System
- Design: Compact and lean Bay-Style design
- Operating Panel: LED
- Maximum Input width: 914.4mm
- Maximum Fanfolding Folding Length Standard: 4m, longer optional
- Input Media Type: Bond, Color Prints, Coated Media
- Dimensions Folder (L x W x H): 586 x 1'450 x 1'202mm
- Feeding Bridge Length: 980 x 1020 mm, optional extensions 350 and 700mm
- Folding Styles: DIN 824 A, B, C, settings in 1mm increments
- Supported sizes: 297 to 914.4 and non standard sizes
- Folded Output Stack Capacity: 150 Folded Drawings mixed size approx.
- Optional Finishing Functions: Hole Punching and Hanging Strips
- Optional Folding: a wide range of options is available
- Output method: Face up
- Fold sequence: Bottom-up
- Fixing and release: Wheel rollers and Stabilizers
- Operation start /stop: Automatic
- Stand-by: Automatic.
- Colour: Powder Painting
- Weight: 250 kg approx.
- Power Consumption: Folding 200W, Stand-by 50W approx.
- Power source: AC 90 – 260V, 50/60Hz
- Certification: TÜV, EMC, CE, UL
- Swiss made.