Outstanding Technology combines
Modularity and Functionality
bayHornet Offline Finisher represents the reliable and modular technology in Folding and Finishing.
bayHornet Finisher is able to fanfold and crossfold in one step.
bayHornets supports many Finishing Functions such as Hanging Strips, Reinforcement Strips, Hole Punching, Cut Out Punching.
bayHornet Online is very economic in operation and meets the requirements of industrial companies of any size as well as copy shops.
- Technology: Bay Folding-Belt Technology
- Drive System: Stepper Motors
- Type: Console
- Online Compatibility: Low, mid and high volume printer, copiers
- Design: Compact and lean Bay-Style design
- Operating Panel: LCD
- Maximum Input width: 914.4mm
- Maximum Fan Folding Length Standard: 4m, longer optional
- Dimensions Folder (L x W x H): 586 x 1'450 x 1'202mm
- Transfer Bridge Length: 980mm/680mm
- Folding Styles: DIN 824 A, B, C, settings in 1mm increments
- Supported sizes: A4 to A0/914.4mm and non standard sizes
- Small Format Processing: Yes
- Folded Output Stack Capacity: 150 Folded Drawings mixed size approx.
- Output method: Face up
- Fold sequence: Bottom-up
- Fixing and release: Wheel rollers and Stabilizers
- Operation start /stop: Automatic
- Stand-by: Automatic
- Options: a wide range of options is available.
- Colour: Powder Painting
- Weight: 250 kg approx.
- Power Consumption: Folding 200W, Stand-by 50W approx.
- Power source: AC 90 – 260V, 50/60Hz
- Certification: TÜV, EMC, CE, UL
- Swiss made.